Sunday, March 7, 2010

College Readiness Tip of the Week: Study



A really good tip that I received from one of my professors when I was in College was to not only read the material before class, but to read the material again after class the same day. I know, I know this sound very time consuming, but honestly this is one of the best ways to study, and this is the reason why you are in college in the first place. One way that you can prepare for the next class is with questions for the instructor that you’ve come up with during class and while you are studying. That way your professor sees that you are involved and you care about learning. You never know when you eagerness is going to come in handy, especially when you need that extra point to make it to the next letter grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment